RELAX AT SHYC
Situated at the head of one of the best natural harbours in the world, the seacoast town of Shelburne, Nova Scotia, is home to the Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club. Established in 1903, the club proudly occupies facilities at the edge of the Historic Waterfront District, as part of the Muir-Cox Shipyard Museum Complex. The SHYC building is also home to the Osprey Arts Centre and Theatre.
Our club is the social hub of the Community and although we are a Yacht Club, we also offer a very active social program and a great environment for those members who are not boaters. You will find that whether or not you are a sailor, SHYC is a great place to meet people.
SHYC is primarily a volunteer organization and we rely on our members for most of the day to day operations. We offer several membership types, recreation boating dockage, year round social activities and sailing lessons.
We would be delighted to have you visit, relax, enjoy our Community, and experience why we have the reputation of being the friendliest Club on the Eastern Seaboard.
- September 21, 2018 4:30 PMHappy Hour
- September 21, 2018 5:00 PMFeed Nova Scotia- Potluck Fundraiser
- September 21, 2018 7:00 PMGuitar Raffle Draw- Dance with Dave Burbine Country Band
- September 22, 2018Fall 5
- September 22, 2018 2:00 PMAlbacore- Arthur Smith Series
- September 25, 2018 8:00 AMRug Hookers
- September 25, 2018 4:30 PMHappy Hour
- September 25, 2018 5:30 PMAlbacore Fall Series
- September 26, 2018 4:30 PMWiney Wednesday
- September 26, 2018 7:30 PMTrivia Night
- September 27, 2018Fall 6
- September 28, 2018 4:30 PMHappy Hour