RELAX AT SHYC
Situated at the head of one of the best natural harbours in the world, the seacoast town of Shelburne, Nova Scotia, is home to the Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club. Established in 1903, the club proudly occupies facilities at the edge of the Historic Waterfront District, as part of the Muir-Cox Shipyard Museum Complex. The SHYC building is also home to the Osprey Arts Centre and Theatre.
Our club is the social hub of the Community and although we are a Yacht Club, we also offer a very active social program and a great environment for those members who are not boaters. You will find that whether or not you are a sailor, SHYC is a great place to meet people.
SHYC is primarily a volunteer organization and we rely on our members for most of the day to day operations. We offer several membership types, recreation boating dockage, year round social activities and sailing lessons.
We would be delighted to have you visit, relax, enjoy our Community, and experience why we have the reputation of being the friendliest Club on the Eastern Seaboard.
- May 2, 2017 10:30 AMThe Rug Hookers
- May 2, 2017 4:30 PMTwoonie & a Bit
- May 5, 2017 4:30 PMTGIF Happy Hour
- May 5, 2017 5:00 PMSocial Committee in the Galley
- May 6, 2017 7:00 PMChase the Ace
- May 9, 2017 10:30 AMThe Rug Hookers
- May 9, 2017 4:30 PMTwoonie & a Bit
- May 12, 2017 4:30 PMTGIF Happy Hour
- May 16, 2017 10:30 AMThe Rug Hookers
- May 16, 2017 4:30 PMTwoonie & a Bit
- May 19, 2017 4:30 PMTGIF Happy Hour
- May 23, 2017 10:30 AMThe Rug Hookers